Sunday, June 17, 2018

Wild About You! - Shadow Box Card and Clipboard



 'Animal Outing' was one of the stamp sets I knew I just HAD to get when I first skimmed the Stampin' Up! 2018 Annual Catalog.
It is just too darn cute. There is a totally adorbs Kangaroo with a Koala in it's pouch too that I am yet to play with.

I decided to create a Shadow Box card. Here is my Tutorial if you would like to make one yourself. I love anything 3D and this set worked so well for creating a little scene. The set also has coordinating dies which is where the branches came from.



 In this photo, you can see the box inlay part of the card which is 1/2" thick. The card fits perfectly into Stampin' Up!'s acetate boxes for mailing or just to protect them. I would probably use a small bubble wrap envelope too if you are planning to mail one.
Do you see this totally adorbs Designer Series Paper right now? Oh Em Gee. It's the cutest!
I found some really inexpensive MDF clipboards from Walmart and decided to cover them with some DSP. It's also a good way to use up leftover paper you don't know what else to do with.
I had purchased the notepads in bulk from Costco ages ago and was happy to put them to good use.
They can also easily be mailed in a bubblewrap envelope. My customer's received one as a thank you gift for purchasing from me last month.





Select products below to be taken directly to my online store to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment