Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Halloween Treat Bag


I love how this cute little bag turned out! 
It was pretty quick to put together which is a big plus when you plan to make multiples like I do. 
I also love that you can get 2 out of one piece of 8 1/2" X 11" cardstock. 

Here is the tutorial if you would like to make your own.


Start with a piece of cardstock cut at 3 1/4" x 11" and score at 4", 6" and 10".
Cut circle as shown. I used a circle Framelit and ran it through my BigShot.


Gather and prepare the pieces you would like to decorate with. I used the fence from the 'FarmHouse Framelit Dies', Spooky Bats Punch and the stamp set 'Trick or Tweet'. The cat is coloured with Stampin' Blends Markers. You will need to fussy cut the cat out.

Adhere pieces to the cardstock. I used dimensionals to pop the cat up a little.

The second bat is placed at the top section that will fold over.

To keep the gusset bag in place, I used a strip of tear away tape to the top flap.

To help the bottom keep it's shape and stay flat, I added some clear sticky tape to hold the bottom seam down.

Adhere the bag about 1/4" down from the top of the flap. You don't want it peaking out once you fold it over. The cardstock should also fold nicely under the bottom of the bag once closed.

Fill the bag with candy.
Fold flap over. Punch 2 holes at the top. If your punch is not strong enough, you might need to unfold and punch each layer separately. Tie ribbon through and you are done! 

Click items below to purchase directly from my Stampin' Up! online store.






1 comment:

  1. hello from France this perfo and the cat did not sold now ! and this cat is nice !!
    chaleureusement F

    ReplyDelete