Sunday, June 24, 2018

Apron of Love

A couple of months ago I started a new position at work. This meant meeting and working with a whole bunch of new people. This was both exciting and a little bit daunting!
Anyway, I decided to carry on my tradition of making something special for my new people on their birthdays cause that's what I like to do. I decided instead of a card, I would make them a little treat of some kind. I gathered all their birthdays, favourite colours and hobbies and of course their favourite treats so that I could make it a little more personable.
Today's birthday girl loves to bake, and oh my goodness, she is so good at it too!
This is the treat box I came up with for her. I used the stamp set 'Apron of Love' and the coordinating dies. I bet you can guess that she loves the colour purple too right?!
I left this on her desk today so she can find it tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment