Supplies and tools needed
Cardstock Real Red - 9” x 5 ½”
Real Red - 2 Pieces 1” x 3 1/8 “
Real Red – Sqaure piece enough to punch heart
Crumb Cake- 1 7/8” x 5 ¼”
Whisper White – 1 7/8” x 5 ¼” (back)
Whisper White – 1 5/8” x 1” (tag)
Whisper White – Large enough piece to stamp bird
Coastal Cabana – 1 ¼” x 2 5/8” (tag)
DS Paper 3 pieces - 1 7/8” x 2 1/8”
1 ¾” x 5 1/8”
Stamp Sets – Yippee Skippee
Love You More
Coastal Cabana Ribbon – 2 pieces - 2” long each
White Bakers twine
1/8” wide sticky strip
Other tape adhesive
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
Piercing Mat and Piercing tool
Markers – Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana
1. Score the large piece of Real Red cardstock along long edge at 2 1/8, 4 ¼, 6 3/8 & 8 ½”. Turn to the right 90 degrees and score short side at 2 ¼”.
2. Take the short strips and score at ½ and 2 5/8”
Cut along solid lines and make tab. Fold along dotted lines
1. Adhere DSP onto crumb cake cardstock
1. Adhere DSP as shown onto Real Red Cardstock
1. Fold side tab in and add adhesive. I used Scor-Tape
1. Remove backing off adhesive. Fold card over to adhere edges of the card together.
1. Open out your card and it should now look like this.
1. Set aside. Grab the 2 pieces of Real Red that you had scored earlier. Fold in a ‘Z’ pattern
1. Use sticky strip on one of the longer edges. This will be used to stick on the ribbon. Use scor-tape or other adhesive on the outside edges on opposite sides.
1. Add the ribbon to the top edge removing the sticky strip backing
1. Remove the backing off the Scor-Tape one piece of cardstock at a time. Stick one side in first and then the other starting at either the one at the back or front. It doesn’t really matter. Your box should now look like this.
1. Punch out heart. Use piercing template for piercing the inside edge or freehand.
1. Take your piece of Coastal Cabana and slide into Tag Punch. It’s going to be narrower than the punch. Center and hold with finger while you punch.
1. Using this stamp from the ‘Yipee Skippee’ set, use markers to paint stamp and stamp onto the small Whisper White rectangle
1. Adhere to tag
1. Stick heart to back of tag
1. Add tape or adhesive to back of tag
1. And adhere to front of back divider. Tie on Bakers Twine.
1. Colour stamp from set ‘Love you More’ with markers. Stamp onto White Cardstock. Don’t forget to huff on it before you stamp the image just in case some of the ink has dried before you are ready to stamp ;)
2. Put some adhesive behind the birds feet and stick to front of the front divider.
1. Use markers again to colour in stamp and stamp on bottom lower right or where ever else you wish.
2. Adhere to the back of your card.
You are done!
Card will fold flat for mailing in an A2 envelope which is one of the best things of this card I think!