Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Birthday Card for Lily

I made this card intended for my sweet niece Lily back home in Australia although I must get better about sending my cards out BEFORE their birthday.


To make this card you will need the 'Create a Cupcake' stamp set, the Cupcake Builder punch, Crumb Cake cardstock for your card base, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride and Whisper White cardstock. For the paper ribbon strips I used the 'Twitterpated' designer series paper (DSP) from the Occasions Mini Catalog cut into various lengths at 1/2" wide. The bow is made from Baja Breeze Seam Binding attached with a glue dot. For the distressed look, I sponged all edges with Soft Suede. I love the distressed look if you couldn't tell by now.
To order any of the products needed for this card or any questions feel free to contact me or leave a comment.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment