Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Colour Inspiration - Beautiful Bouquet.


I am going to tell you a secret. I suck at coming up with colour combinations. 
Flowers are typically super difficult for me. So, you know what I thought I would do?
I 'Googled' images of Flower Arrangements and it really helped! I had to scrutinize the colours
in the arrangments to find the 'Stampin' Up!' colours, but it wasn't too tricky.
This is the bouquet that I got my inspiration from to make my card.


And below is my finished card.
I would never have come up with these colours on their own but they WORK!
Can you guess the Stampin' Up! colours I used?



OK. I'll tell. 
Merry Merlot, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Mango Melody,
Crumb Cake for the branch and Garden Green for the leaves.

If you would like to purchase the products used, please click the photos below to be directed to my
online Stampin' Up! store.


No comments:

Post a Comment